Social Media Feeds with Flockler
Wondering what social media feeds you can display on your website with Flockler?
Below is the list of channels and content sources we currently support. You can combine content from multiple social media channels and show multiple sources in one place.
- All public images and videos mentioning a hashtag
- All public images and videos by any Business Account
- Public images and videos mentioning your Business Account or tagging it to an image (admin rights of the tagged/mentioned Business Account required). Learn more.
- Instagram Stories of your Business Account (only Stories published in the past 24 hours, and admin rights of the Business Account required). Learn more.
- All the Posts published by any public Facebook Page
- Public Posts mentioning the Page you are administrating (admin access of mentioned Page required)
- Reviews / recommendations from your Page (admin access of the Page required)
X (formerly Twitter)
- Public tweets mentioning keyword / hashtag
- Public tweets from any user
- Automatically: All posts from your LinkedIn Page, except shared posts originally created by others (Page admin rights required)
- Curate manually: You can add most public LinkedIn posts manually
- Automatically: All videos from your TikTok account.
- Curate manually: Public videos by any user and hashtag. TikTok doesn't provide a hashtag feed of content yet, but you can add any public video manually. Learn more.
- Public videos from any public channel or playlist
- Public videos mentioning keyword / hashtag
- Public Pins from any user
- Public Pins from user’s board
Reviews of a location/business you manage
- Typically news/blog posts from your website.
- Available on request.
- Tracks from your account. Learn more.
Manual curation from social media
You can add posts manually from X (formerly Twitter), Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok without setting up an automated feed.
Flockler Reviews feature allows you to create a custom upload and:
Gather star ratings, feedback, and testimonials
Organise a user-generated content campaign
Gather text and images at events and internal meetings
Flockler users can create custom posts, including text and images, and display them with social media posts and reviews.