Social Media Feeds with Flockler
Wondering what social media feeds you can display on your website with Flockler?
Here are the channels and content types we currently support:
- All public images and videos mentioning a hashtag
- All public images and videos by any Business Account
- Public images and videos mentioning your Business Account or tagging it to an image (admin rights of the tagged/mentioned Business Account required). Learn more.
- Instagram Stories of your Business Account (only Stories published in the past 24 hours, and admin rights of the Business Account required). Learn more.
- All the Posts published by any public Facebook Page
- Public Posts mentioning the Page you are administrating (admin access of mentioned Page required)
- Posts by Visitors on your Page (admin access of the Page required)
- Public tweets mentioning keyword / hashtag
- Public tweets from any user
- Public videos from any public channel or playlist
- Public videos mentioning keyword / hashtag
- LinkedIn Page content (admin access of the Page required)
- Public Pins from any user
- Public Pins from user’s board
- Typically news/blog posts from your website.
- Public videos by any user and hashtag. TikTok doesn't provide a feed of content yet, but you can add any public video manually. Learn more.
- Available on request.
- Tracks from your account. Learn more.