Harvard is recognised as one of the top universities in the world and among the most difficult schools to get into. Like the level of education, their social media marketing activities are top-notch.
With Flockler, Harvard’s schools collect and display social media feeds on websites, campus TVs, and digital screens at events. The Flockler subscription allows school marketing teams to create unlimited Walls, Grids, Carousels, and Slideshows and customize each to fit the brand’s look & feel. Without additional costs, marketers can categorise and change their content sources, such as Instagram and X (formerly Twitter) hashtags, from one event to another, keeping the previous campaigns visible simultaneously. Also, they can embed and show Flockler on all digital platforms without worrying about the number of page views or layout in use simultaneously.
So how do Harvard and hundreds of other schools and universities use Flockler for marketing? Here are a couple of examples:
- Branded social media feeds showing the latest activity on Instagram, X, and other channels. Social media feeds embedded on websites and campus TVs keep your audience engaged with your services longer and build engagement for your branded channels.
- Welcome days and commencement ceremony hashtag feeds are a fantastic way of engaging students and their relatives in sharing your branded hashtag and their life-changing experience. Authentic user-generated content travels fast on social media channels and typically gets much higher engagement than branded posts.
- Course marketing gets something extra with a hashtag feed or showcasing a topic-related feed from your branded accounts. With Flockler, you can create filtered views of all the content you’ve collected on the platform.
- Sports events are a big part of college life. Engaging students to share their match experience by using team’s branded hashtag and showing fan-generated content live at the stadium is a perfect way of building and fostering the community.
- Alumni and Giving day hashtag feeds build awareness for the fundraising campaigns and keep your school’s supporters in the know of the recent news.