How to embed an Instagram feed on your website
Adding an Instagram feed to your website helps customers to see how your company’s products and services are being used by others.
Instead of selling your product or service with words, or slick images, you are showing what’s happening in the real-world. Displaying this compelling social content on your product pages can improve conversion rates, increase sales, and enhance the customer’s perception of your product while on your website.
But how is it done? Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how to embed an Instagram feed on your website:
- Create an Instagram feed
- Copy & paste an embed code on any website
1. Create an Instagram feed
Here's how you can create an Instagram feed on Flockler:
- Click 'Automated Feeds' after login
- Select a channel: Instagram
- Connect your Instagram account. Note that you'll need to connect a personal Facebook account with access to organisation's Facebook Page and Instagram Business account. Learn more.
- Add all the hashtags you’d like to display on your website or display content from your Instagram account
- Save the feed and move on to step 2.
2. Copy & paste an embed code on any website
To find your Instagram embed code, just click ‘Embed codes’ after login. Then, you just need to copy and paste the embed code.
Our embed code will automatically create a responsive layout for your Instagram feed, but you can overwrite its styles with a few lines of CSS.
This code will work on any website and platform, such as Wordpress, Squarespace, Shopify, Wix and beyond.
Here’s an example how a social media feed looks on a website:
If you’d like to hide unwanted or inappropriate content – or just curate some of the best content from your automatic Instagram feed - you can easily do this. Just click the ‘Hide’ icon on the right-hand side to hide a particular update:
You can also choose to easily block content mentioning specific keywords or posted by a specific Instagram user. You can set up your blocked Instagram keywords and users by navigating to the ‘Automated Feeds’ section after logging in.
Take a look at our Help Center for more tutorials and guides, on Instagram and other topics. Or just use the live chat in the bottom right to get in touch with a member of our team.