Facebook doesn’t provide a stream of public content by hashtag for third parties, but that doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t be able to show the content mentioning a specific keyword or hashtag. There are two ways to achieve this:
- Create a list of Facebook Pages you’d like to track and filter the content based on a hashtag or keyword. It is a great solution, if you are looking to follow specific Pages, for example, media companies, your partners and clients, or competitors.
- Ask your audience to mention the Facebook Page you administrate and a specific hashtag when posting a status update. It is an excellent option if you are planning to engage your audience in creating content and sharing feedback.
Flockler can help you to gather, analyse and display those posts automatically on your website or any other digital service. Follow these steps:
- Log in or sign up for a 14-Day Free Trial with Flockler.
- Navigate to Automated Feeds.
- Connect your Facebook account. A personal Facebook account is required, but we don’t display your private content or store any information regarding your personal profile.
- Select a Page you administrate or search for another public Page
- Select which posts you’d like to store from the Page you administrate; posts by Page admins, content by the visitors leaving a post on your Page, or mentions of your Page. Add a keyword you’d like to track. From public Pages you don't administrate, you can store the Posts by the Page, but not the Posts by their audience.
- Save, and the feed and the content will be stored automatically. We fetch new content every 15 minutes.
In addition to automated feeds, you can also add content from the Pages you administrate one-by-one. Connect your personal Facebook account, and you’ll be able to access all the content of the Pages you administrate. Click “Publish” to add content to the right.
Once you’ve stored the content to the right either automatically or picking one-by-one, you can display the content anywhere on your digital services. Here's an example of a social media feed on a website:
At Flockler towers we develop new features based on your feedback. The more people request a particular feature, the sooner it will be developed and released. It’s as simple as that. Please do not hesitate to share your feedback and feature requests by hitting the live chat button after login or via email to email@example.com.