Are you looking to embed Facebook Reviews on your website?
Here we will give you a three-step guide on how to do that. You can add Facebook Page Reviews feed to any digital service, and we've included instructions for the most common website builders:
If you are using any other website builder, you can find the instructions below.
Why do brands show Facebook Reviews on websites?
We trust social proof and user reviews because those show authentic testimonials of how others have already experienced the product and service. When searching for something online, the reviews are often a key factor in decision making – especially if we are not familiar with the seller yet. After all, how do we know if we can trust an online shop without reviews?
Facebook Page Reviews and Recommendations provide one of the easiest ways of gathering and showing social proof. Setting up the feature doesn’t require anything special from the FB Page owner - and positive reviews encourage Facebook users to visit your website. According to research, 80% of people trust user reviews as much as personal recommendations from family and friends.
How to see my Facebook Page Reviews?
On your Facebook Page, you can enable Reviews as one of the tabs, and your fans and visitors can post their recommendations in a few clicks. To see your Facebook Page Reviews, click the 'Reviews' tab on your Facebook Page navigation. If you can’t find the link in the navigation, check the FB Page settings to make sure the tab hasn’t been disabled.
Recently, Facebook has removed the star rating from individual reviews, but you can still see if the person recommends your service (or doesn’t) .
Embedding Facebook Reviews on any website is straightforward and only takes a couple of minutes. Here’s a 3-step guide:
- Create a Facebook Reviews feed
- Choose the layout and design
- Embed FB Reviews on any website
1. Create a Facebook Reviews feed
If you haven’t got a Flockler account yet, sign up for our 14-day free trial. The free trial provides the full product without any commitment and makes it easy to test if the FB Reviews feed could fit your website.
- After logging in to the Flockler account, click the 'Automated Feeds' tab and then the 'Add a new automated feed' button.
- Flockler’s bot will ask you to choose the channel; select 'Facebook'.
- Then log in with your FB account and allow Flockler to access and manage your Facebook Page. Flockler doesn’t store any data about you.
- Then select your Page and choose 'Fans posting recommendations / reviews'.
- And finally, decide if you’d like to moderate entries before showing them on your site or automatically put reviews into your website. Even if you select to show FB Reviews automatically on your site, you can always hide any of them later.
After saving the feed, Flockler will gather all new reviews for you.
2. Choose the layout and design
The next step is to choose the layout and design for your Facebook Reviews feed.
On Flockler’s 'Display' tab, you can create an unlimited number of Social Walls, Grids, Carousels, and Slideshows for your website. You can customise the design to match your brand look & feel.
3. Embed FB Reviews on any website
After selecting the layout, you will get an embed code for your Facebook Page Reviews feed. You can add the embed code to any modern website – just like you’d embed a YouTube video.
If you encounter any issues or have questions when adding the embed code, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via live chat.
Step-by-step guides for WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and Webflow
Add a Facebook Reviews feed to WP with Flockler’s WordPress plugin. First, install the plugin to get the shortcode that displays Facebook Page Reviews on any WordPress site. Here are detailed instructions for Elementor and the classic WP editor.
Embed Facebook Reviews on Elementor
- Add a new page on WordPress or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with the Elementor button.
- From the left, search for the HTML widget.
- Drag and drop the HTML widget into your page.
- A new set of editing tools on the left will open.
- Copy and paste the Flockler plugin shortcode directly into the HTML Code field.
- Update/Publish the Page.
All sorted! You’ve now added Facebook Reviews to Elementor!
Embed Facebook Reviews on Gutenberg
- Open the Post or Page in the WordPress admin where you’d like to embed a Facebook Reviews feed.
- Choose "(+) Add Block" in the top left corner of the WordPress editing tools.
- Next, search for the Custom HTML element and add it to your Page.
- Copy and paste your Facebook Reviews embed shortcode from Flockler’s Display tab to the element.
- Update/Publish changes to the WordPress Post/Page.
Embed Facebook Reviews on WP classic editor
- Open the Post or Page in the WordPress admin where you’d like to add a Facebook Reviews feed.
- In the WordPress content editor, you’ll find options to use a Visual or Text mode. Choose Text mode.
- Copy and paste the shortcode from Flockler’s Display tab to where you would like to display FB Reviews.
- Update/Publish changes to the WordPress Post/Page.
All done! When you open the page, the layout of your choice and Facebook Reviews shows up.
Embedding FB Reviews with the (classic) Wix Editor
- Click the + button on the left, choose 'Embed' and then 'Embed a widget' from the available options.
- Resize the element and then click the 'Enter code' button.
- Go to Flockler’s ‘Display’ tab and copy and paste the embed code to Wix’s editor.
- Click the ‘Update’ button, and your Facebook Reviews feed appears on the Wix page.
- Then click to 'Publish' your updated version of the site, and Facebook Reviews are displayed on your site.
Embedding Flockler with the Wix ADI
- Open the editor, click + icon on the page, and select the position where you’d like to display the FB Reviews feed.
- Then select ‘HTML Embed’ and one of the ready templates.
- Click ‘Settings’ next to HTML.
- Make sure you select ‘Website’ from the two embed types and add the ‘Preview’ URL of Flockler to the editor. You can find the ‘Preview’ URL from Flockler’s Display tab. Note that you can also change the width and height available for the Flockler layout.
That’s it. Click to 'Publish' the new version of your website, and the Facebook Reviews feed is displayed on your Wix.
- Click to ‘Edit’ the page where you’d like to add Flockler.
- Then add an element.
- Click + icon, and a set of options open up. Search and select the ‘Code’ block.
- In the ‘Code’ block, ensure you’ve got ‘HTML’ selected from the dropdown and that you have NOT selected ‘Display source’. Then, copy and paste Flockler’s embed code to the field and click ‘Apply’.
- Here, you’ll notice the element saying ‘Script Disabled’. Don’t worry; that’s standard behaviour on Squarespace.
- Save changes and publish the site – the Facebook Reviews feed shows up on your Squarespace site!
Please note that you’ll need a paid plan of Webflow to add any third-party widget.
- Select an area where you’d like FB Reviews to display. Then click the + icon, scroll down to the Components section, and select the ‘Embed’ button.
- After selecting the ‘Embed’ component, an editor opens up. Add the embed code from Flockler’s Display tab to the editor and save changes.
- Then publish the changes, and Facebook Reviews show on your Webflow site!