Flockler API enables you to create fully customised experiences and integrate Flockler-powered content to your existing websites, applications, e-commerce sites and other services.
Bring your customers, fans and followers to one place where you can publish editorial content, alongside social media feeds and curated pieces from around the web. Collate social content manually or set up rules to publish automatically based on hashtag or username.
In addition to API, you can create a full social website, embed social wall to your existing website or use our WordPress plugin to publish both editorial and social content to a selected section of your WordPress site.
Here's how Flockler platform works:
#1 Write articles and blog posts and collate social content from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube and more.
Click article button to write a blog post or drag n drop social content from the channels listed on the left. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to collate content from social channels to one place.
You can create multiple sections and categorise your content based on topic, theme and content type.
#2 Set up rules to gather content automatically from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Set up automated feeds to store the content published on social channels; Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, and automatically display those posts on your site. For example, set up a feed displaying all the tweets mentioning a certain keyword or posted by your company. You can either publish content automatically to your website or store for moderation. Even if you decide to publish content automatically, you can always hide content or add more content manually.
#3 Use Flockler API to build a website with custom look & feel or integrate Flockler-powered content to your exiting services
The Flockler API enables developers to integrate Flockler-powered content to any existing websites, applications, e-commerce sites and other services.
#4 Gain deeper and more meaningful insights into your audience
You can add your analytics code (e.g. Google Analytics) to measure the traffic on your custom site or other service displaying content from Flockler. In addition, Flockler platform analyses the popularity and engagement of social content and displays how many comments and likes each piece of content published by you or your audience has generated. It shows which individuals are actively engaging with your content, and out of those, who has the most influence. You can use the valuable data that Flockler’s platform provides in many ways such as to identify themes and trends, get ideas for future content, create new product lines and marketing ideas, as well as use it for personalised and targeted advertising on social channels.
Here are a few reasons why customers like Expedia, Penguin Books and Eurostar have decided to use Flockler:
- Easy to create and curate helpful content reaching consumers in the early phase of purchasing cycle and driving traffic to e-commerce sites
- An uplift in conversions by 20-30 % when social posts are used as product testimonials and displayed at the moment of purchase on checkout or booking pages
- Social data and the insights provided by the platform help you to create more targeted and personalised content assets increasing the conversion rate of your social advertising
- Flockler technology streamlines editorial process enabling employees to post content via social channels decreasing the costs of content creation
- Flockler technology allows editorial team to curate content created by customers and other stakeholders, thus reducing the costs of content creation
- Full SaaS solution and support provided by Flockler enabling customers to lower technology costs and reallocate that budget to marketing and sales activities.
Here's how some of our clients are using Flockler to engage their audience, increase the reach of their content and drive traffic to their sites:
4 ways to use social in travel marketing
Social media for universities and colleges
How non-profits can use a social hub as part of their marketing strategy
How Msonic used content curation to double their traffic and increase sales
How Valio turned their employees to brand advocates